Marketing Assistant - Academic Marketing and Sales Department
We are seeking an English-speaking Marketing Assistant to join the AUP team, from April 2017 onwards. You will be responsible for providing support to the international academic Marketing and Sales Department, assisting with marketing campaign implementation to ensure that key promotional activities are carried out on time and by the budget. This is an excellent opportunity for future career development either in marketing or editorial capacities.
- Implementing, analysing, and reporting on key campaigns in order to execute the AUP marketing strategy
- Carrying out essential (web) marketing tasks using a full range of off- and online marketing tools, including mailshots, direct mail campaigns, catalogues and conference promotion
- Working closely with colleagues in Editorial and Production, as well as with authors and partner institutions
- Carrying out competitor research, market research, and data analysis to ensure that the team is up-to-date with changes in the external environment
- Running social media campaigns and maintaining our website
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and quickly without supervision
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A strong sense of initiative with the ability to make appropriate suggestions for improvements to both marketing campaigns and working practices
- Some experience of working within a marketing and/or publishing environment
- Highly creative, enthusiastic, eager-to-learn, and with a can-do, positive attitude
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation in English to Vanessa de Bueger at email@example.com, closing date: Friday 10th March 2017.